2023 DATES & TIMES
Friday October 13th 1p - 7p
Saturday October 14th 9a - 4p
14900 North Cedar Rd.
Valley Falls, KS 66088
phone: (785) 945-6629
GENERAL ADMISSION into event is FREE!!!!
PARKING is only $5.00 per vehicle!
A portion of our parking proceeds will go to The Fallen Outdoors, an organization that helps veterans build a connection with each other through sharing a passion of the outdoors.
There are handicap accessible parking spaces available, please let a parking attendant know if you will need handicap.
We will have parking attendants within the parking area who will guide you to the next available parking space within the lot. We will also have parking attendants in UTV's throughout the day to provide rides to and from the event entrance.
Our parking lot is not a typical concrete slab, so be mindful of the terrain of a hay field ....grass (our herd loves it), soil (the grass needs it), and ruts (it's the tractors' fault). All-in-all, we try our best to level out the land but JunkFest takes place on an active working ranch so please be mindful of the terrain.
WHAT TO EXPECT
WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE PLANNING TO VISIT!
Please plan plenty of time, Dirt Road JunkFest averages just at 175 vendors, a mix of 25+ food/snack trucks/vendors and all kinds of unique booths. You won't want to miss any of it so plan plenty of time so you can take it all in, enjoy the day, and shop, shop, shop!
- Wear comfy shoes, that you won't mind if they get a little dusty, wet, or dirty. We are on a ranch after all, and we are talking about Kansas weather in October!
- JunkFest Crew & our Dudes will be available and easily identified if you need help finding something or have any issues. They will be in close contact with the JunkFest family to assist with these issues.
- Many vendors accept debit and credit cards but we do recommend that you bring cash, we do not have ATM's on site.
- There will be outdoor restrooms, including several handicapped accessible, available conveniently located throughout the event area.
- Bring the kids! We have a fun children's area, The Junk-Yard - here they will love the activities and plenty of yummy snacks and treats close by that all kids (young & old) can enjoy.
- Pet friendly. We love your four-legged bestie, so bring them along! Please do not leave them unattended. Also - don't forget their leash and doggie bags!!
Expect to see over a dozen food and drink vendors! We have a large variety to choose from including snow cones, lemonade, BBQ, burgers, frozen drinks, iced coffee, kettle corn, fudge, cakes & cookies, pulled pork, smoked beef, corn dogs, fried Oreos, nachos, and more!
Many of our foodies serve breakfast and lunch (along with all eating times in between). Whatever you do- COME HUNGRY!!
DIRT ROAD DUDES
DIRT ROAD JUNKFEST IS OPEN RAIN OR SHINE!
Make sure to plan ahead for current weather predictions to have an enjoyable experience at JunkFest.
Some things to think about...Kansas weather...all 4 seasons in 1 day!
- Sturdy shoes
- Rain gear